My AS Coursework Blog

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Films

The reason I went to the cinema to watch Grown Ups 2 is because I found the first film hilarious. Adam Sandler is one of my favourite actors, as he produced the film with 'Happy Madison Productions'  I thought it would be a good watch as he was in control of the script for each character.
I also went to view Monsters University; my reason for chosing to watch this film was due to the fact when I was younger I cried in the cinema watching the first film - Monsters Inc. I really enjoy watching  pixar films as the story lines are always grabbing.

I also purchased some DVD's over the summer which include 'A walk to remember', 'silver linings' and 'the last song'. All of these films fit into the romance genre, however silver linings contains comedy. Silver Linings I chose purposely because Bradley Cooper one of my all time favourite actors plays the main role. I chose The Last Song as i heard the ratings for the film were rally good so it drew my attention. However, i watched 'a walk to remember' on sky movies and decided to purchase the DVD from the internet as it was really cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment